High Art, Low Impact: Modern Luxury in Hospitality & Commercial Restrooms
Neo-Metro® provides continued education and training classes that are dedicated to educating our representatives, customers and employees on the latest luxury products and services in the hospitality industry.
- AIA/CES Info: Course# AEC978
- AIA/CES Learning units: 1.00
- AIA approved course. This course qualifies for 1.0 LU/HSW Hour.
- AEC Daily reports Learning Units on members' behalf.
A modern luxury restroom doesn’t have to stop at simply meeting patrons’ expectations for sustainability, hygiene, and functionality; it can do so while also making a striking minimalist design statement that is sleek and elegant.
Take This Course
- Analyze a variety of materials for restroom fixtures in terms of their sustainability benefits.
- Explain the water conservation guidelines for WaterSense®-labeled fixtures and how water efficiency can earn credits in the LEED® green building certification program.
- Discuss the elements of a restroom that contribute to the health and hygiene of patrons.
- Describe how hospitality and commercial fixtures meet ADA requirements while also upholding the principles of modern design.
- Define a modern minimalistic style and explain how it can be used to design luxury restrooms that are sustainable, hygienic and functional.